Regular tobacco cigarettes harm virtually every organ system of the body. Among them are the heart and lungs, which are vital organs. People have used nicotine replacement therapy to quit smoking for many years. In recent years, vaping (electronic cigarettes) has become a popular tool for smoking cessation. The purpose of this article is to explain what happens when you switch from cigarettes to e-cigarettes. Let's examine the research to understand how vaping can help you quit smoking.
What happens to the lungs when you stop smoking and switch to vaping
There are many health problems associated with smoking. There are serious health risks associated with smoking tobacco products.
The majority of cigarette smokers have a difficult time quitting cold turkey. Vaping, in general, is less harmful than smoking. How switching to electronic cigarettes can improve your health.
- Unlike cigarette smoke, the vapor that comes from electronic cigarettes does not contain any carbon monoxide. Smoking cessation helps to eliminate any carbon monoxide residue. The use of an e-cig can help to raise blood oxygen levels.
- E-cigarettes are less toxic and contain fewer chemicals. The lungs can then detoxify themselves and eliminate the debris and mucus from smoking tobacco.
- Vaping can improve the sense of smell and taste for former smokers.
- Smokers who switch to e-cigarettes report improved breathing because their lungs are not exposed to tar. Former smokers also report having more energy.
- After 3-9 months of not smoking tobacco cigarettes, the lungs repair the damage and remove toxic debris from the tubes. The improved lung function allows ex-smokers to notice improvements in their physical health. This includes symptoms like shallow breathing, wheezing, and a smoker's cough.
- E-cig vapor does not contain the same carcinogens as tobacco smoke. lung Cancer Risk falls by half in 10 years after quitting. The risk of heart attacks is the same for someone who never smoked.
How much vaping equals one cigarette?
Manufacturers of electronic cigarettes say that 10 puffs are about the same as 10 puffs from a cigarette.
A typical nicotine-containing e-liquid bottle contains 1 ml or 100 puffs. This is equivalent to 10 cigarettes. Two ml of vape juice equals a pack.
Vaping may be slightly healthier for your lungs, but it doesn't end like smoking a traditional cigarette. You can vape longer than you would smoke a tobacco cigarette. You can try no-nicotine disposable vapes if you want to quit smoking.
Does vaping make you more addicted to nicotine than smoking tobacco cigarettes?
The use of electronic cigarettes appears to be less harmful than the use of traditional tobacco cigarettes. Many e-cigarettes, vaping products, and other tobacco products are high in nicotine, highly addictive, and can cause withdrawal symptoms, just like traditional cigarettes.
Can vaping help you quit smoking?
The sooner you quit smoking, the less serious your health problems will be. The jury is still unsure whether nicotine replacement or vaping are better ways to overcome nicotine dependence.
Some studies have shown that using e-cigarettes to quit smoking is a good way for young people addicted to nicotine to quit. Some studies show that nicotine replacement products and e-cigarettes are equally effective at helping smokers quit. Others have found that e-cigarette users are less likely to maintain abstinence from smoking than non-users.
Many vaping products marketed as smoking-cessation aids have high nicotine concentrations. Vaping products containing nicotine are generally more effective at helping smokers quit than those without nicotine.
There is still no clear connection between vaping and quitting smoking. Some may find that vaping reduces tobacco consumption and helps them quit smoking. According to current scientific evidence, vaping or using electronic cigarettes is not the best way to quit smoking.
Experts agree that the ultimate goal is to stop using all nicotine products, including electronic and tobacco cigarettes.
Check out our website to buy vapes or vape products online!