null Skip to main content

SnowWolf Lucky Wolf Legend 25K Disposable Vape 5%


Was: $16.95
Now: $12.95
(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Gift wrapping:
Options available
Adding to cart… The item has been added

SnowWolf Lucky Wolf Legend 25K

Lucky Wolf Legend 25K Disposable, featuring three firing modes, 0.45ohm dual mesh coils, a 3.8" digital display, and active e-liquid and battery life monitoring. Constructed from lightweight material, the Legend 25K disposable offers a large display screen - the largest, measuring at 3.8". In addition, the 0.45ohm dual mesh coils also offer quick heating, delivering up to 12000 - 25000 puffs, depending on the selected mode. Equipped with active e-liquid and battery life monitoring, the Lucky Wolf Legend Vape is great for beginner or advanced vapers, allowing the user to know when a recharge or replacement is needed.

• MAX PUFFS: Soft: 25000 | Norm: 16000 | Boost: 12000
• OPERATION: Draw-Activated
• HEATING ELEMENT: 0.45ohm Dual Mesh Coils
• AIRFLOW: Fixed
• DISPLAY SCREEN: 3.8" Digital Display
• Battery Life Indicator
• E-Liquid Level Indicator
• Stealth Mode

• 1 Lucky Wolf Legend 25K Disposable

• Blow Pop
• Blue Power Watermelon
• Blue Razz Ice
• Cactus Lime
• Cherry Lemon
• Fcuking Fab
• Hawaii Mango
• Juicy Peach Ice
• Miami Mint
• Sour Apple Ice
• Strawberry Banana
• Strawberry Ice
• Strawberry Mango
• Summer Grape
• Watermelon Ice

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 - Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.


Copyright © 2024, VapeMoreInc. All Rights Reserved. Not for Sale for Minors - Products sold on this site may contain nicotine which is a highly addictive substance. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nicotine, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to Proposition Warnings Website. Products sold on this site is intended for adult smokers. You must be of legal smoking age in your territory to purchase products. Please consult your physician before use. Our products may be poisonous if orally ingested. For their protection, please keep out of reach of children and pets. Read our terms and conditions page before purchasing our products. Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices.Do not leave charging devices plugged into computers, laptops or wall units when not in use. Overuse of vaping devices may cause overheating, malfunction, and/or burns or injury. Do not unit unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire. Do not use battery or devices that appear damaged. Do not expose battery to direct sunlight. In the event battery begins to balloon, swell, smoke, or become very hot, immediately disconnect the power to home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and ensure the room is ventilated. Do not drop, damage, or tamper with batteries. Always use a surge protector. Do not throw batteries into fire. Do not connect improperly. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse, or anywhere they may be exposed to metals. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center. Always turn off vaping devices with on/off switches when not in use. Unplug charging units when not in use. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, property damage, bodily injury, or death.